We have three lovely self-catering cottages at Smugglers Rock available for holiday lets. Each of the cottages has a 4 star rating with Visit England (2000-2016) and all have:
- A double and a twin bedroom (with 2'6" beds). The double bedroom can also accommodate a travel cot (for an infant under 2), which we can supply, but please bring own cot bedding. We can also supply a highchair on request
- Beds made up for arrival
- Hand, bath and kitchen towels provided
- Clock radio/alarm
- Solid pine furniture throughout
- Flat screen TV with freeview and radio
- DVD/CD player
- Free High Speed Fibre Wi-Fi
- Shower room with shower cubicle, (corner shower in Smugglers Rock and Smugglers Cove cottages), wc and washbasin
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and microwave
- Complimentary welcome tray included, usually consisting of: teabags, sugar, milk, eggs, biscuits, cereal and a bottle of Shloer
- Patio furniture and access to shared patio/garden area. Smugglers View cottage has a private gated patio area with patio furniture. Barbecues also available (charcoal not supplied)
- Off road parking for a maximum of 2 cars
- Heating and electricity included
- All three cottages are non smoking
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs accepted by arrangement. Please advise at time of booking: breed of dog and age on arrival date [min. age 6 months and fully housetrained] Dogs must not be left in the cottage unattended.
We also have an electric car charging point (type 2) charged at cost. Must be pre-booked and have own charging lead.
Smugglers Rock and Smugglers Cove Cottages have electric fires and overnight storage heating, and Smugglers View Cottage has biomass central heating and a wood burning stove.